Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful!

the sixties,1964,jewelry,beadyizePhoto is circa 1964. Note the rat crawling up my left shoulder. What's that all about?!? The glasses were, uh well, they were... I only needed them to see. I believe everyone should publish at least one embarrassing photo of themselves. Kinda takes the sting out of it.

I moved to Sacramento, CA, by way of Nebraska, when I was eight years old and have been here ever since. I've never lost my love for the mid-West, however: open spaces, farmland - I still love it and feel like something breaks free inside of me when I'm in that environment.

1 comment:

SocoGirlie said...

I like the picture. And what is up with that rat? My mom had a rat magnent like that. I never understood it, haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...